Ending HIV is an HIV prevention campaigns and community mobilisation initiative for gay men originally developed by ACON. It has been adapted and reproduced with permission for national roll-out across the rest of Australia.
It aims to mobilise gay men around ending the HIV epidemic within the decade.
- To reduce HIV transmissions by 80% by 2020 – a virtual elimination of the HIV epidemic
- To encourage all sexually active gay men to test for HIV more frequently
- To ensure that gay men diagnosed with HIV are able to access treatment and care as soon as possible.
- To support and encourage guys to continue to play safe by using condoms or other risk-reduction methods
- To sustain this mobilisation long-term and engagement with our communities
Be part of it: