Come along and find out the latest on how crystal use is affecting our community. Got a question? Ask one of the panel members.
WHEN: 9 December 2014. Doors open 7pm for a 7.30pm start.
WHERE: Surry Hills Neighbourhood Centre, 405 Crown Street Surry Hills 2010
RSVP to: email@example.com
The forum will broadly examine:
• Changes in Methamphetamine use broadly and in the community
• The realities of current use as opposed to what appears in media
• The factors associated with crystal and HIV
• Innovative responses to clinic care
• Useful prevention strategies for both Hep C and HIV including key harm reduction messages for PWID.
The forum will include presentations from:
• Associate Professor Nadine Ezard Clinical Director, Alcohol and Drug Service St. Vincent Health
• Leon Fernandes President of NUAA
• Nic Holas The Institute of Many (TIM)
• Associate Professor Martin Holt Centre for Social Research in Health
Following the presentation will be a Q&A forum with catering provided.