Expression of interest
BE PART OF THE NEXT ENDING HIV CAMPAIGN
Are you confident on camera and want to make a difference?
Express your interest to be part of the next Ending HIV HIV testing campaign.
ABOUT THE CAMPAIGN:
In the current HIV landscape the need for comprehensive testing including STIs is crucial and intertwined with the mission to ending HIV. The goal of our next campaign is to encourage HIV and STI testing for all gay and bisexual men in NSW, and its launch will coincide with World AIDS Day on December 1st.
There will be a video and photoshoot to develop promotional materials.
- The idea for the video is to film different men in various locations to explain the testing process in a fun and light-hearted way. It will be scripted with minimal dialogue (2-3 sentences only), minor acting requirements, and the final video will be shared via social media.
- Portrait photos will also be taken and utilised for outdoor billboards, posters, print and online.
We are after a group of diverse guys (differing ages, ethnicity, body types and styles) to feature in the video and photoshoot. You don’t need to be a trained actor or a model. Whether you’re a twink or a daddy, whether you’re into video games or leather – we want you!
All submissions will undergo a vetting process and the final cast selected will not be based on appearance but to ensure representation of the wider community.
- Dates: You would only be required for one of the following shoot days:
- Thursday 25th, Friday 26th and Saturday 27th October
- Location: Various locations including Sydney, Dubbo, Wellington Caves and Blue Mountains
- Duration: TBC, talent likely to be required for up to 4 hours
- Minor dialogue (2-3 sentences), basic acting and interacting with other people (direction will be provided on the day)
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- You’d be supporting this great cause!
- You will receive a $100 gift voucher for a speaking role or a $50 gift voucher for a non-speaking role (extras)