Expression of interest
BE PART OF THE NEXT ENDING HIV CAMPAIGN
Are you confident on camera and want to make a difference?
Express your interest to be part of the next Ending HIV HIV testing campaign.
ABOUT THE CAMPAIGN:
The vision of the Ending HIV initiative is to see the elimination of HIV notifications in NSW by 2020. This is achievable by encouraging all sexually active gay and bisexual men to test for HIV often, treat early and practise safe sex. The next campaign will feature a variety of messages with a focus on HIV prevention, as well as messages related to HIV testing, treatment and HIV stigma. The campaign’s launch will coincide with Fair Day 2019 and run during the Mardi Gras festival.
There will be a photoshoot to develop promotional materials and the photos will be utilised for outdoor billboards, posters, print, magazines, online and social media.
We are after a group of diverse guys (differing ages, ethnicities, body types and personal styles) to feature in the campaign and be part of the photoshoot. All submissions will undergo a vetting process and the selections will not be based on appearance but to ensure representation of the wider community.
- Date: TBC, but will occur in the first few weeks of January (see other side of page for date options)
- Location: Sydney (exact location TBC)
- Duration: You will likely be required for around 2 hours
- Comfortable to be photographed with other people
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- You’d be supporting this great cause!
- You will receive a $100 gift voucher for your time