Expression of interest
BE PART OF THE NEXT ENDING HIV CAMPAIGN
Are you confident on camera and want to make a difference?
Express your interest to be part of Ending HIV’s Mardi Gras 2024 Campaign.
ABOUT THE CAMPAIGN:
The vision of the Ending HIV initiative is to see the elimination of HIV notifications in NSW. This is achievable by encouraging all sexually active gay and bisexual men to test often for HIV and STIs, take treatment early and practise safe sex in all its forms.
The next campaign aims to encourage community to test for HIV and STIs and is called LET’S TEST. Its launch will coincide with Fair Day 2024 and run during the Mardi Gras festival.
We are seeking community members to take part in video content. Each video aims to promote HIV and STI testing as something easy to do and part of everyday life. The style will be like TikTok videos – fun, short, with a bit of humour.
A script will be provided as a guide however we welcome participants to add their own personality and character to it.
The video will be shared via Ending HIV’s online and social channels such as TikTok, Instagram, Facebook and YouTube and some cinemas including the Queer Screen Film Festival.
We are after a group of diverse guys (cis and trans) – all ages, ethnicities, body types and personal styles welcome! All submissions will undergo a vetting process and selections made to ensure as best representation of the wider community as possible.
So, whether you wear heels or harnesses, or whether you’re into gaming or gardening – we want you!
- Date: One day between Monday 11th Dec and Tuesday 19th Dec. We will assign you a date based on your availability.
- Duration: You may be required for around 4 hours but we will try and keep it to a minimum.
- Location: TBC
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- You’d be supporting your community and this great cause!
- You will receive a $200 gift voucher as a thank you
Keen? To express your interest to participate, please complete the form below and provide the following:
- 2 current photos of yourself ie selfie/headshot and full length.
- If you’re up for it, a short video of yourself telling us why you want to be in the campaign. Be creative!
Please send the above requirements by email to Mike at email@example.com by whatever means preferrable, i.e. saving to a personal drive (Google Drive) or via Dropbox, iCloud and providing a link to download.