This workshop is designed to help you make sense of the range of issues confronting you after diagnosis. It also provides you with an opportunity to meet other guys in the same situation as yourself. This happens in a totally safe, confidential and supportive environment.
WHEN: OCTOBER 16-18, 2015
WHO IS IT FOR: Gay men who’ve been diagnosed with HIV within the last two years
WHERE: ACON Sydney – 414 Elizabeth Street, Surry Hills 2010
Genesis gives you the opportunity to:
- Explore HIV and its impact on your life expectations
- Understand how HIV and your immune system work
- Get an overview of current and future treatments
- Understand HIV and its impact on your health, sex life and relationships
- Work out who to tell about your status and when to tell them
- Plan for the future
- Access services in the community
Genesis is a collaboration between ACON and Positive Life NSW.