Expression of interest
Community members wanted for Emen8’s PrEP campaign
Ending HIV’s partner project Emen8 are doing a video shoot for a new campaign and they’re looking for guys across Sydney to appear in their shoot.
Produced in partnership by ACON and Thorne Harbour Health, Emen8 is an Australia-wide online sexual health and wellbeing initiative for gay, bisexual and other men who have sex with men. Find their website at Emen8.com.au and on Facebook.
About the campaign
Emen8 is producing a campaign that promotes new ways to use PrEP in Australia: on-demand, periodic and daily. The aim is to educate our communities about these as effective ways to help protect against HIV. The campaign mixes video, written, social and digital content. They’ll be filming a series of educational videos about these different ways to use PrEP, which is where you come in!
Looking for YOU!
As a member of the community, the team at Emen8 would love to feature you in our campaign videos. They’re looking for diverse representation, including different body shapes, ages, cultural backgrounds, styles and HIV status. You don’t need previous experience of appearing on camera — just an upbeat attitude you’re happy to show on film.
- Confident reader – all videos are scripted and will be delivered via teleprompter
- Studio location is in Milsons Point, Sydney
- Available for 2 hours on 27th of November 2020
What you need to know:
- Expect filming will take around 2 hours of your time
- You will need to sign a talent release form provided on the day of filming
What’s in it for you?
- You’ll be helping gay, bisexual and other men who have sex with men from across Australia to learn about ways to protect against HIV and manage good sexual health
- All participants receive a $100 gift card
Please complete the below information and Emen8’s video producer Daniel will be in touch.