Liverpool Sexual Health Clinic provides HIV and sexually transmissible infection (STI) testing and treatment to people who live or work in South Western Sydney. It is FREE and confidential and no Medicare card is required. Interpreters are available.
Liverpool Sexual Health Clinic is a non-judgmental service with warm and welcoming staff. Many of the clinic’s clients are gay men and other men who have sex with men. No doctor’s referral is required but appointments are recommended.
We also offer an express STI and HIV testing service, which means if you are symptom-free and just want a quick test as part of your regular yearly screen, you can be in and out in only 20 minutes.
The clinic is located near Liverpool Hospital, opposite Bigge Park on the corner of Bigge St and Elizabeth St. The clinic is a few minutes walk from Liverpool train station and bus interchange. Parking is available at Westfield shopping centre or the Liverpool Hospital car park and there is metered street parking nearby.
The clinic is a specialist sexual health service that provides STI and HIV testing and management by expert doctors and nurses.
Liverpool Sexual Health Clinic
Ground Floor 13 Elizabeth St (corner of Bigge St)
Liverpool NSW 2170
PHONE: (02) 9827 8022
DOWNLOAD CLINIC BROCHURE
Book a test at Liverpool Sexual Health Clinic
To book an appointment call us on (02) 9827 8022 or fill out the form below to submit a request for a preferred time and date:
WHO CAN ATTEND THE CLINIC?
- Anyone with STI symptoms
- Anyone concerned they may have been exposed to HIV
- Gay men
- Other men who have sex with men
- People living with HIV
- Sex workers
- Aboriginal people
- People who inject drugs
- Young people aged under 29 years
- Testing and treatment for HIV and STIs
- Sexual health check-ups for gay men
- Express STI and HIV screening service – 20 minutes
- HIV results available next working day
- Health checks for sex workers and people who inject drugs
- Post-exposure prophylaxis (PEP) for HIV
- Free hepatitis B vaccination
- Free hepatitis A vaccination for gay men and people living with HIV and/or Hepatitis C
- Sexual health related counselling
- Free condoms and lube
- Needle and syringe program
- Referral to relevant services
- Monday: 8.30am – 5.00pm
- Tuesday: 8.30am – 5.00pm
- Wednesday: 8.30am – 5.00pm
- Thursday: 1.30pm – 7.30pm