Liverpool Sexual Health Clinic
13 Elizabeth St
Liverpool NSW 2170
Corner of Elizabeth & Bigge Streets, opposite Bigge Park
PHONE: (02) 9827 8022
Liverpool Sexual Health Clinic provides HIV and sexually transmissible infection (STI) testing, treatment and PrEP to people who live or work in South Western Sydney and surrounds. The clinic is FREE and confidential. You don’t need a Medicare card to attend the clinic.
Liverpool Sexual Health Clinic is a non-judgmental service with friendly and welcoming staff. Many of our clients are gay and bisexual men, and other men who have sex with men. We welcome people of all cultures, sexualities and genders. Interpreters are available.
You don’t need a referral from a GP to attend our clinic. You can make an appointment by phone or by making an online appointment request below. We also offer telephone consultations.
If you don’t have any symptoms and just want a quick test, we offer express STI and HIV testing. The express service means you’ll be in and out in only 20 minutes.
Liverpool Sexual Health Clinic is near Liverpool Hospital, opposite Bigge Park on the corner of Bigge St and Elizabeth St. We’re a few minutes’ walk from Liverpool train station and bus interchange. Parking is available at Westfield shopping centre or Liverpool Hospital car park. There is also metered street parking nearby.
Learn more about the clinic here.
Book an appointment at Liverpool Sexual Health Clinic
To book an appointment call us on (02) 9827 8022 or fill out the form below:
WHO CAN ATTEND THE CLINIC?
- Anyone with STI symptoms
- Anyone concerned they may have been exposed to HIV
- Gay and bisexual men
- Other men who have sex with men
- People living with HIV
- Sex workers
- Aboriginal people
- People who inject drugs
- Young people aged under 29 years
- Testing and treatment for HIV and STIs
- Sexual health check-ups for gay and bisexual men
- PrEP (Pre-exposure prophylaxis)
- Express STI and HIV screening service – 20 minutes
- HIV results available next working day
- Health checks for sex workers and people who inject drugs
- Post-exposure prophylaxis (PEP) for HIV
- Free hepatitis B vaccination
- Free hepatitis A vaccination for gay and bisexual men and people living with HIV and/or Hepatitis C
- Sexual health related counselling
- Free condoms and lube
- Needle and syringe program
- Referral to relevant services
- Monday: 8.30am – 5.00pm
- Tuesday: 8.30am – 5.00pm
- Wednesday: 8.30am – 5.00pm
- Thursday: 1.30pm – 7.30pm
- Friday: 8:00am – 4:30pm